View Profile Nova

All 18 Movie Reviews

1 w/ Response

I guess this flash isn't for me. The sound is loud, the animation is mediocre, The general style while interesting at times tends to be unappealing to me. Also, it seems to me it tries a bit too hard to be well "screwed up" i suppose is a light way of putting it? Just being disturbing and shocking for the sake of it. Now i know, you were trying to display the darkest most unsettling side of humans but it still doesn't truly come off to me as genuine.

Nice attempt but it just doesn't do it for me.

Here i thought i lived in 2012. It's bad enough it's something Slender-related but Chuck Norris has to be in there too?

No..Just no.

Not bad

Pros: It's funny and entertaining.

Cons: the volume is really loud. Turn it down.

well...

this is pretty good for a downer keep up the good work....

p.s i kinda noticed how the guy looks like the character from pink floyd the wall and another thing nice use of "help me i'm in hell" from nine inch nails.

well

people this what i would call "shock flash" in other words it's meant to be disturbing anyways it's hard to call this good considering the content so yeah

a beautiful piece of art

i must say this was the amazing flash i ever seen!

ha ha

funny as hell hmm the story of this flash sounds like something that would happen in a episode of south park

wtf

why is this in the serious section there's nothing serious about it someone put this in funny gosh darn

lol

sux 4 you and btw there's a million other girls out there i'm one of them
now if you excuse me i'm gonna watch something more entertaining

p.s your flash SUCKED!! i have no heart lol

great flash

lyssakat shut up you can't make a better flash anyways great flash

Gimme money i guess, if you want: paypal.me/JacquelinePerrone

29, Female